We offer a complete letting and management services to ensure you receive the best service backed by:
- Client Recommendation
- A Full Management Service
- Regular Property Inspections
- Vetted Applicants
- Repair & Maintenance Service
- Accompanied Viewings
- Tenants Invented In & Out of Property
- Full Accounting of Income and Expenditure
- Competitive Rates
- Deposits registered with mydeposits.co.uk
- We specialise in Residential Letting and Management of properties in the Bridlington, Filey and surrounding areas.
We will arrange to meet you at your property entirely without obligation. No fee will be charged, giving us the opportunity to discuss your requirements and explain the practical and legal aspects of letting.
We will carry out inspections to ensure the tenant is looking after the property in a satisfactory manner. This also allows us to identify any repairs or maintenance that may be required. The first inspection is carried out approximately six weeks after the tenant is placed in the property and thereafter on a six monthly basis. There would be no charge for these inspections, however, if you should require additional inspections these can be carried out at a fee to be agreed.
We will ensure all minor repairs are carried out as promptly as possible and should any major repairs be required we would always seek your authority before proceeding, obtaining quotations on your behalf from skilled local tradesmen.
An inventory or Schedule of Dilapidation will be in place prior to the tenancy and will be checked with the tenant and signed on placement in the property. These can be carried out by yourself if you wish.
When either you or the tenant wishes to terminate the tenancy we assume responsibility for checking the tenant out of the property. We check the condition of the property and the contents compared to the original inventory. The cost of any repairs or lost or damaged items will be deducted from the bond where appropriate.
Before placing prospective tenants we take up at least two references. These are usually from former landlords and current employers and make all possible enquires as to the suitability of the tenant including credit checks.
- All property viewings are accompanied
- All properties are let on Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial period of six months
- If the tenancy has been conducted in an acceptable manner it will transfer to Statutory
- Periodic Tenancy whereby the landlord can give two months notice at any time
- Liaison with tenants should repairs be required
- All bonds are registered with mydeposits
This is a brief description of our services and we would be pleased to discuss these further along with any other requirements relating to your property. Please do not hesitate to contact us.